PCOS is one of the most common, yet complex hormonal, metabolic, and endocrine disorders, which also happens to be the predominant cause of female infertility. Because its symptoms are widespread—including stubborn weight gain, acne, mood swings, abnormal hair loss or growth, infertility, insulin resistance, and irregular menstrual cycles—women suffering from PCOS are often misdiagnosed and treated with "Band-Aid" pharmaceuticals.
These prescriptions often carry uncomfortable side effects that may worsen other symptoms––all to mask PCOS’s root causes. While there is no cure for PCOS, women have the opportunity to learn how to control their symptoms naturally.
With this practical handbook, you can start to see PCOS symptoms improve in as little as 2 weeks. Grounded in the latest medical research and filled with the authors' first-hand experience, you will be empowered to take back control of your body and your life.
Dr. Henele E'ale, Founder of the Energetic Health Institute had this to say about the book,
"No Prescription Needed DELIVERS! Jatarah does an incredible job of candidly sharing her challenges and triumphs in a way that will inspire her audience to take full control of their health with the most powerful medicines known... organic, plant-based foods & herbs. I loved reading her story and I felt completely informed and encouraged from the first page to the last."
Roxi’s practical handbook against PCOS consists of:
● A 30-day anti-inflammatory, hormone-balancing, and gluten-free meal plan, including meal prep and meal planning tips
● 100+ delicious recipes—including smoothies, juices, and healthy snacks
● Daily self-care and stress management exercises, including meditation and journaling, prompts
● PCOS shopping guide and food swap lists
● Supplements and herbs for PCOS
● Movement/fitness routines
● Sustainable tips to transition to an organic plant-based lifestyle (and the whys)
● A 30% off discount code for the Pure Balance 10 Week Mastermind Program (offer not available on Amazon or Barnes Noble)
No Prescriptions Needed has been featured on ABC, CBS, FOX, The CW, PBS, and more!
Gain the tools you need to ditch PCOS today!